Support programs that provide pro bono legal counsel for the poor with an Interest on Lawyer's Trust Account (IOLTA). This specialized account is designed to hold funds in trust for clients of pending court cases and pays the interest earned to the Texas Equal Access to Justice Foundation.
- Holds funds in trust for clients of pending court cases
- Earn variable, tiered interest — higher balances earn higher rates
- Interest earned supports programs that provide legal counsel for the poor
- Interest is paid to Texas Equal Access to Justice Foundation
- No monthly service charge
- Online Banking available
- Free e-Statements
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Beneficial owner info required when you apply
As an approved depository for IOLTA funds, UTB and our Dallas business banking specialists are ready to serve you.
Normal account opening criteria apply.