Private, Concierge-Style Banking
With our Medical and Professional Banking services, UTB can deliver the higher level of service, expertise, and solutions that medical professionals, physician practices, attorneys, and CPAs require. With our private client bank experience, we focus on delivering convenience and cost savings to your business, so you can focus on your practice. Our local, dedicated decisionmakers are empowered to quickly address your needs and meet your schedule. Simply put, at UTB, you are the priority.
As a full-service Texas commercial bank, UTB’s team of expert medical and professional bankers is committed to a professional, team-oriented approach. Prioritizing honesty and integrity, our responsive and accountable Dallas business bankers work with you to customize the creative financial solutions you need to grow your practice. To speak with a Medical and Professional banking expert, give us a call at 972-239-7000 today.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans – Construction and permanent financing for all professional office buildings
- Practice/Firm Buy-In or Purchase Financing – Unique solutions designed with you in mind for practice purchases or partner share buy-ins
- Lines of Credit – Working capital lines of credit for your short-term borrowing needs
- Equipment and Expansion Financing – Loans and lines of credit for equipment purchases and business expansion
- Commercial Checking Accounts – Accounts designed to streamline how you operate your business
- Online Banking, Remote Deposit, Treasury Management, and Merchant Services – State-of-the-art mobile technology and services that promote business efficiency
- Residential Construction and Residential Mortgage Loans – With expert guidance through the complex construction loan and permanent financing process to get you in your dream home faster
- Personal Loans – Loans and lines of credit that provide the cash you need for accomplishing your goals
- Savings, Money Market, and Certificate of Deposit Accounts – Accounts and rates designed to increase your earning potential
Our expert Texas commercial bankers are ready to help you and your practice thrive. Call us at 972-239-7000 for more information on how we can assist you.
Normal underwriting criteria apply.