Do your banking with just a few taps on your screen. United Texas Bank’s mobile banking makes managing your checking your accounts almost as easy as checking social media. It’s like having a UTB branch in your pocket. View your balance, deposit checks, and more – all with ease, 24/7.
- Bank from anywhere with your mobile device
- Service included for all UTB online banking users*
- Free UTB Mobile Banking app for Apple® and Android™ devices
- Complete a variety of banking tasks from your mobile device:
- View your balance
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills** and more
- Save time with fewer trips to the branch
- Secure and easy to use
Don't Have a Smartphone?
If you don’t have a smartphone but have a web-enabled cell phone, you can still log in using your phone’s web browser.
How Do I Enroll in Mobile Deposit?
- Login to your account via the app.
- From the dashboard, select Deposit Check
- Complete the steps to submit your application. You will be notified in the app when you are approved.
Why Am I Unable to Deposit my Check?
The below are some reasons why your check may not be accepted through our mobile deposit:*
- The check has already been submitted
- The type of check is not accepted
- Folded or torn corners
- Handwriting is not legible or is not in blue or black ink
- Front image is not legible
- Amount entered does not match the amount on the check
- Routing and account numbers are unclear
- Image is too dark or blurry
- Lack of proper signature/endorsement (all checks must be endorsed with "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY AT UTB")
What Type of Checks Can I Deposit through Mobile Deposit?*
- Foreign items
- Savings bonds
- Checks payable to another person
- Items that are missing processing information
- Items that have been previously electronically captured and endorsed
- Bond coupons
- Treasury Tax & Loan (TTL) payments
- Remotely created checks
- Altered checks
- Returned items
- Checks that are postdated or more than six (6) months old
What Is the Limit for the Number of Deposits per Day, per Account?
What Is the Dollar Limit I Can Deposit per Day, per Account?
What Is the Daily Cut-off Time, and When Will the Funds Be Available?
Is There a Fee to Use Mobile Deposit?*
What Do I Do if a Deposited Item Is Returned?
What Do I Do with My Checks after I Make My Deposit?
Who Can I Call with Questions?
*Some data charges may apply based on your data plan with your mobile carrier. Please check with your carrier for potential charges.
**Online banking customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts in online banking prior to using these features.