We’re focused on adding value through lasting relationships
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or seller or a seasoned real estate investor, you deserve professional, courteous, and expeditious guidance through the closing of your transactions. Here at UTB, our seasoned title specialist can assist you with your commercial title needs nationwide – with creative solutions that streamline the process through closings for all types of single-site, multi-site, and multi-state transactions. While ensuring your interests are represented fully and accurately, our specialists are committed to providing the highest level of personal service.
Please call UTB Title at 214-775-3414
Types Of Transactions
- Land Development
- Ground Lease
- Entity Acquisition
- Gift to Governmental Authority
Documents in the Title Process
- Preliminary Report (ALTA States) – Reports the ownership of land, together with liens and encumbrances that will not be covered under a subsequent policy.
- Commitment – Reports the known burdens affecting the property and commits the company to issuing a policy when certain requirements have been met.
- Pro Forma – Specimen of what the requested policy will look like. All objections may not be completed. Is not binding upon the company.
- Policy – Final contract of indemnity insurance between named insureds and the company.
We’re ready to help you with your next commercial real estate transaction. Please call UTB TITLE at 214-775-3414 to speak with one of our Texas commercial banking title specialists.